Motor (x4): 0820 corless motors
With 4 channels
Battery: Voltage: 3.7V Capacity: 380mAh
Flight time: around 7 minutes Control distance:around 100 metres
Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
Permits super stable flight with protection cover
Lightweight airframe with nice durability
USB charging cable allows to charge by computer
Camera: camera include Video recording module Resolution: 720*480
Memory Card:Micro SD card(excluded) 4 rubber feet& LED lights Size: 70 x 70mm
1.Transmitter and X4 do not pair.
Throttle stick needs to be in the full down position. Make sure you do not move the transmitter sticks or trim during initial power-on.
2. Transmitter LED suddenly goes out.
Replace the AAA batteries in the transmitter.
3. Trasmitter display is not showing the setting interface after holding down the throttle for 2 seconds.
The throttle stick needs to be in the full down position.
4. Gyro is not working well.
(1) Battery voltage is too low.
(2) Pair the X4 with the transmitter again.
(3) Land the X4 with the throttle stick in the full down position for 3 seconds and then take off again.
5. X4 won’t perform flips.
(1) Press the Elevator stick to enter into Expert Mode.
(2) In Expert Mode, the sensitivity on each channel should be above 90%. You can program the sensitivity in the Setup Menu.
(3) Press the throttle stick to turn on flip function.
(4) LiPo power is too low. Recharge the X4.
6. Quadcopter is shaking and making noise.
Check that the motors, canopy, body and propellers are all properly positioned.
7. Switching between low and high rates on the transmitter is difficult.
Press the Elevator stick briefly to switch between the Expert Mode (transmitter LED flashes red and green) and Normal Mode (transmitter lights up green steadily). “Expert” will also appear at the bottom center on the display.
8. Cannot take off.
(1) Make sure the propellers are installed correctly. The propellers are marked with “A” (clockwise) and “B” (counterclockwise). Refer to the Top View picture below for the correct orientation.
(2) Make sure that each motor is installed correctly. There are two different motors with different motor wire colors. Refer to the Bottom View picture below for the correct order.
9. The motors do not spin freely after a crash.
Press the shaft down from the top of the propeller and motor to remove any objects, or replace the motor.
10. The arm of the X4 separates after a hard landing or crash.
This is specially designed to absorb impact from hard crashes. Simply force the arms to snap back into the joint position as shown.
11. One or more motors stop working.
(1) Replace the motor.
(2) Resolder any broken motor connections.
(3) Replace the flight controller.
12. The X4 always drifts to one direction.
Calibrate the accelerometer as follows:
1) Before calibrating the accelerometer, make sure that the propellers, motors and body are in good condition with the battery fully charged. Ensure that the battery and the cables are inserted into the battery compartment correctly. Pair the X4 and transmitter, then put the X4 in Expert Mode.
2) Set both the aileron and elevator trim to the middle so that the LCD displays 50.
3) Hold the Throttle stick to the full down position and move the Rudder stick to the lower right position. Quickly move the Aileron stick to the left and right repeatedly until the two headlights blink, indicating successful calibration. This calibration will reduce excessive drifting when doing level yaw turns.
4) If the X4 still drifts to one side, add a few sheets of paper (the number of sheets will vary depending on the amount of drift) to the side of the X4 that drifts. The paper will help counterbalance and create a level offset angle.
13. The camera can’t record.
1) The SD card can’t be read by the X4, use brand HD SD card (2-16G, class 4-6). Don’t use any copycat SD card.
2) The camera module is un-functional, change a new camera module.