LIFX+ (E27) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb
- Brighter and richer. More lumens means bolder colours
- Emits controllable infrared light for night vision
- Massive white range means more choice (and better circadian rhythms)
- Start with just one – no bridge/hub needed
- Dimmable via app and voice control devices
- Schedule on-off, fade, colour change for: Convenience, Energy efficiency, Security when away from home.
- Homekit, Alexa, Google Assistant, Smart Things and Cortana compatible
LIFX + have infrared, meaning when off, they can assist your security by improving your camera’s picture.
The best smart bulb money can buy
– Android Central
Best smart bulb for security cameras
– Tom’s Guide
This is your entire starter kit
Because all LIFX lights are WiFi connected, you don’t need an accompanying bridge or hub to get started. It’s easier than “1-2-3”, because it’s just “1”.
Bang for your buck
LIFX lights regularly outperform the specs on the pack. They’re often brighter and more colorful than the majority of the competition.
One billion colours
LIFX boasts the deepest, richest, and most beautiful colours. How? It’s all in the LEDs we choose that our competitors don’t.
Hey Google, Alexa, Siri…
For handsfree help, ask an assistant. They are already on your phone – why not try it out now? Or get yourself a smart speaker for added convenience.
With our Day & Dusk app feature helping your circadian rhythm, and the deepest amber assists your melotonin production before bedtime, LIFX is a good choice for a good night’s sleep.
LEDs are more efficient, but LIFX have been found to lead the pack. CHOICE consumer group found our MINI to more than 20% more efficient than the leading competitor.
Thinking of spending hundreds on that baby light? Why not test if your toddler will respond to a LIFX. Fade off during storytime and watch those eyelids droop. Or set to amber for 5am meaning “don’t get out of bed yet!”