Terms & Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
When will I receive my delivery?
In the shopping cart, you will receive an Estimated Delivery Date. Please note that this is not a guaranteed delivery date for your order. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries to the delivery district. Our system calculates this estimated date considering the total amount of time to process your order including: packaging, transit time to the delivery provider, and transit time to the delivery address.
When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date :
- Order Processing: The amount of time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping. This typically takes 1 – 2 days however, some orders may ship within as few as 4 hrs and some may take up to 5 days.
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution center and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
Deliveries are made Monday - Friday with no advance call.
What am I responsible for upon delivery?
Examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there are missing, damaged or incorrect packages, please contact us at (852) 3427 3627 within 48 hours of your delivery. For any other problem with your order, please refer to our return policy.
- Privacy & Security
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND STORE
We may collect and store the following information when running the Emotiontech:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you register an account, we may collect some personal information, such as your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses. You may also ask us to import your contacts by giving us access to your third party services (for example, your email account) or to use your social networking information if you give us access to your account on social network connection services. When you invite others to join Emotiontech by using our referral page, we send them a one-time email for that referral. You may also provide us with your contacts’ email addresses when sharing folders or files with them. We may also receive Personal Information (for example, your email address) through other users, for example if they have tried to share something with you or tried to refer Emotiontech to you.
We temporarily collect and store the files you upload, download, or access with the Emotiontech (“Files”). Once we have finished moving or manipulating your Files we automatically and permanently delete them from our servers.
When you use the Service, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your Files, and other interactions with the Service.
We also use “cookies” to collect information and improve our Services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your Device. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of using the Service, we may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is or may be used: (i) to provide and improve our Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service, (iii) to better understand your needs and interests, (iv) to personalize and improve your experience, and (v) to provide or offer software updates and product announcements. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any of those communications.
We also collect some information (ourselves or using third party services) using logging and cookies, such as IP address, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Service, for the Service’s technical administration, to increase our Service’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Service to process their requests. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTS; PROTECTION OF EMOTIONTECH’S RIGHTS
We may disclose to parties outside Emotiontech files stored in Emotiontech and information about you that we collect when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; (b) protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Emotiontech or its users; or (d) to protect Emotiontech’s property rights. If we provide your Emotiontech files to a law enforcement agency as set forth above, we will remove Emotiontech’s encryption from the files before providing them to law enforcement. However, Emotiontech will not be able to decrypt any files that you encrypted prior to storing them on Emotiontech.
NON-PRIVATE OR NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Service.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered user, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information provided in your registration or account profile by changing your “account settings.” If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update or delete it by making the change on your account settings. In some cases we may retain copies of your information if required by law. For questions about your Personal Information on our Service, please contact email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users.
Our Service offers publicly accessible community services such as blogs, forums, and wikis. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account. For questions about your Personal Information on our Service, please contact email@example.com.
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Emotiontech. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terms & Conditions
1. Customer must register the product in the corresponding official website in order to enjoy the limited warranty within the warranty period.
2. The warranty card should be fully completed and returned to Emotion Technology Company Limited or register the warranty online within 14 days commencing from the date of purchase.
3. Emotion Technology Company Limited provides free carry-in repair service, including parts and labor for the product.
4. Customer must present the original warranty card or warranty label together with original purchase invoice to Emotion Technology Company Limited’s technician for verification when warranty service is rendered. Service fee will be charged if any one of the documents cannot be produced.
5. Customer is responsible for delivering and collecting the Product at his/her own cost when carry-in repaired service is requested.
6. This warranty covers hardware only. Accessories such as connection cables, the CD and the floppy disks are excluded in the warranty.
7. Emotion Technology Company Limited does not provide warranty for any preloaded or bundled software. Emotion Technology Company Limited reserves all rights to make the final judgement on evaluating the malfunction or breakdown of the product caused from software or hardware.
8. Emotion Technology Company Limited is not obligated to re-install preloaded software. Handling fee will be charged for the request of re-installation service.
9. This Warranty Does Not Apply to:
- (a) Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings
designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use; this is not a defect. Only defective batteries and batteries that leak are covered by this warranty.
(b) Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage.
(c) Damage caused by use with non-E-motech products. Defects or damage that result from the use of non-E-motech branded or certified Products, accessories or other peripheral equipment, including without limitation housings, parts, or software, are excluded from coverage.
(d) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes; including but not limited to: (i) improper usage or operation (e.g. operating the Product outside their permitted or intended uses as defined by E-motech, including but not limited to as set forth by E-motech in the Products’ User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Online Tutorials, and other documentation), improper storage (e.g. subjecting the Product to extreme temperatures), abuse or neglect (e.g. broken/bent/missing clips/fasteners/connectors); impact damage (e.g. dropping the Product) (ii) contact with liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, heavy perspiration or other moisture; sand, food, dirt or similar substances (except for Products sold as resistant to such substances, but only to the extent the damage was not caused by incorrectly securing the phone’s protective elements or subjecting the Product to conditions beyond its stated specifications or limits); (iii) use of the Products for commercial rental purposes; or (iv) external causes or acts which are not the fault of E-motech, including but not limited to flood, fire, earthquake, tornado or other acts of God, are excluded from coverage.
(e) Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damage resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way, including but not limited to tampering with or altering the software, by someone other than E-motech, or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any Product which has had its bootloader unlocked, or whose operating system has been altered, including any failed attempts to unlock the bootloader or alter such operating system, is not covered by this warranty, regardless of whether such modifications are authorized, approved, or otherwise sanctioned by E-motech.
(f) A product or part that has been modified in any manner without the written permission of E-motech. Products that have been altered in any manner so as to prevent E-motech from determining whether such Products are covered under the terms of this Limited Warranty are excluded from coverage. The forgoing shall include but not be limited to (i) serial numbers, date tags or other manufacturer coding that has been removed, altered or obliterated; (ii) mismatched or duplicated serial numbers; or (iii) broken seals or other evidence of tampering.
- Do not open the Product or attempt to repair the Product yourself; such conduct may cause damage that is not covered by this warranty.
(g) Normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
(h) Defects, damages, or the failure of the Product due to any communication service or network you subscribe to or use with the Products.
(i) Where the local laws permit, all software, including operating system software, third-party software, applications, and all other software of any kind. Software distributed by E-motech is provided “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” and without a warranty of any kind. The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-E-motech product or any software, even if packaged or sold with the E-motech hardware, unless otherwise required by applicable local law.
(j) Products that have been refurbished, reconditioned, or remanufactured, except for Products repaired or replaced pursuant to the terms of this Limited Warranty.
If damage is outside the scope of warranty coverage, repair services may be available, but all costs associated with such out of warranty repair will be your responsibility.
10. The defective part should go with the whole unit in case of repair.
11. Any detective part which has been replaced, shall be Emotion Technology Company Limited’s property.
12. Under no circumstances is Emotion Technology Company Limited liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
a) third-party claims against you for losses or damages.
b) loss or damage to your records, information or data;
c) economic consequential damages including lost profits.
13. Customer should backup his/her own hard disk contents of his/her own accord before repair. Emotion Technology Company Limited shall not provide hard disk backup service.
14. In case of repair, hard disk content may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance. Emotion Technology Company Limited shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
15. Emotion Technology Company Limited shall only honor the warranty card or warranty label issued by Emotion Technology Company Limited.
16. No warranty card/label or supplementary copy will be issued in case of damage or lost. Emotion Technology Company Limited reserves the right to charge the customer for new issue.
17. In case of warranty service required overseas, customer is responsible to deliver the product to Emotion Technology Company Limited Service Centre in Hong Kong on his/her own account. Emotion Technology Company Limited shall be responsible for delivering the product back to customer, after repair, by courier services, excluding any duties, taxes or levies.
18. In case of any disputes, Emotion Technology Company Limited reserves all rights for final judgment.